Download the latest ECO4 scheme news
ECO4 is the fourth phase of the government’s Energy Company Obligation (ECO) scheme. It is due to replace the current scheme, ECO3, which ends on 31 March.
Following a period of transition, the ECO4 scheme will run from 1 July 2022 until 31 March 2026. While the exact details of the scheme have yet to be confirmed, we do know the new scheme is likely to push for a ‘whole house’ approach to energy efficiency.
A number of key changes are expected to be made, including in relation to:
- Who will be eligible for funding
- How many boiler grants are available
- Big changes to Local Authority Flexible Energy (LA Flex)
- Additional Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) improvement requirements
- Exclusions for homes with an EPC rating A, B or C