If you are a landlord, tenant or homeowner and meet the qualifying criteria for ECO3, then you may be able to receive support for a wide range of energy efficiency home improvements.

Depending on eligibility, funding is available for measures, including insulation, replacement boilers and heating upgrades, which could help reduce energy bills, lower carbon emissions and overall create a warmer, more pleasant living environment.

A complete turnkey solution icon

Improve the energy efficiency of your property

Site identification & due diligence icon

Create a warm environment

Construction & connectivity icon

Lower carbon emissions


If your property has an Energy Performance Certificate rating (EPC) of A to E, you may be eligible for many of the measures available under the ECO3 scheme. However, if your property has an EPC rating of F or G you could still be eligible for a first time central heating (FTCH) grant, or the insulation of a solid wall. In both situations, the tenant will need to meet the Affordable Warmth criteria or LA Flex. Find out how ECO funding could benefit you and your tenants.



As a tenant living in a privately rented property, you may be eligible for an ECO3 grant which will help to make your home cosier and lower your energy bills. You must meet certain criteria and have permission from your landlord.



Under ECO3 homeowners in Great Britain could be eligible for a host of energy efficient measures for home improvements including insulation and first-time central heating (FTCH).  However, there are strict rules surrounding eligibility.